YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A VACCINATION SITE!
VACCINE DISTRIBUTION UPDATE:
Individuals 50 years of age and older and live in Indiana with proof of residency are eligible to receive the vaccine, regardless of underlying conditions.
Proof of residency can include: valid driver’s license, property tax receipt, posted mail with name on it, utility bill, lease agreement, insurance card, voter registration card, college enrollment papers, South Bend ID (SBID).
** Eligibility groups are set by the Indiana State Department of Health NOT the Local Department of Health**
Call: St. Joseph County Library 574-282-4646
- including all healthcare facility staff who have direct contact with patients, other facilities and providers such as FQHCs, in-home providers, home health agencies, birthing centers, etc.
- Long term care facility residents
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
- Residential care facilities
- Independent living facilities
- Group homes
- Special Education
- Only staff who have close physical contact and provide daily medical care, such as suctioning, G-tube feedings, medication administration, diabetic and wound care, and toileting, to special education students in the classroom during the school day.
- Eligible staff who are primary medical caregivers should register for vaccine as a healthcare provider and must bring a letter from their principal or administrator attesting that they meet the above criteria and provide daily medical care to special education students.
- Other staff working in pre-school, daycare, early childhood, or K-12 classrooms are not eligible to receive vaccine at this time.
- First responders (full-time, part-time, volunteer)
|COVID-19 and Pets|
|Stress and Coping|
|Grief & Loss|
|Public Health Orders|
|09/04/2020 SJC Public Health Order 3-2020|
|09/04/2020 SJC Public Health Order 3-2020 (Spanish)|
|06/29/2020 COVID-19 Case Update and SJC Public Health Order 2-2020|
|05/04/20 Addendum #1 to the SJC Public Health Order 1-2020|
|05/03/20 SJC Public Health Order 1-2020|
|05/03/20 ORDEN DE SALUD PÚBLICA DEL CONDADO DE ST. JOSEPH|