VACCINE DISTRIBUTION UPDATE:
Starting January 11th, individuals 80 years of age and older are eligible to receive the vaccine, regardless of underlying conditions.
- Healthcare Personnel
- including all healthcare facility staff who have direct contact with patients, other facilities and providers such as FQHCs, in-home providers, home health agencies, birthing centers, etc.
- Long term care facility residents
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
- Residential care facilities
- Independent living facilities
- Group homes
- First responders (full-time, part-time, volunteer)
- Law enforcement
- Fire department
- Department of correction
- Age 80 and older – eligible beginning 01/11/2021
** Eligibility groups are set by the Indiana State Department of Health NOT the Local Department of Health**
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A VACCINATION SITE!
Registration opens Friday 1/8/21 by 9 AM
If you are unable to register for an appointment time due to lack of internet access, please contact 211.
Full list of eligibility
|COVID-19 and Pets|
|Stress and Coping|
|Grief & Loss|
|Public Health Orders|
|09/04/2020 SJC Public Health Order 3-2020|
|09/04/2020 SJC Public Health Order 3-2020 (Spanish)|
|06/29/2020 COVID-19 Case Update and SJC Public Health Order 2-2020|
|05/04/20 Addendum #1 to the SJC Public Health Order 1-2020|
|05/03/20 SJC Public Health Order 1-2020|
|05/03/20 ORDEN DE SALUD PÚBLICA DEL CONDADO DE ST. JOSEPH|