!pm info

Medical Records

Medical Records can be requested by former residents, their guardians, or POA.  To request paper copies of medical records, please fill out the online form. After the records are pulled, you will be sent an email with an invoice indicating the cost. Payment must be received prior to the records being released.  

If you received an invoice for medical records, you can either remit payment via check to: 

Board of Commissioners

227 W. Jefferson Blvd., 7th Floor

South Bend, IN 46601

Or you can utilize our online payment form.