Open a Child Support Case

Effective August 2016, there is no cost to you for opening a case with the Title IV-D Child Support Program.

Ways to Apply

1) Print off the State's application and our supplemental application from the 2 options below, then mail in the completed applications along with the required documents from the list on the front page of the supplemental application. You may also drop off your completed application and documents at our office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.

2) Fill out an application in our office between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. All documents should be turned in at the same time.

3) Please contact our office if you would like an application mailed to you.
Mom and Baby