What if my business closed?
If your business closed prior to January 1st of the assessment year, you still need to complete and sign your Form 104, note the closure date, and return your Form 104 to the County Assessor’s office.More Information...

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go for tax information?
2. How do I file an appeal?
3. What is the current tax rate?
4. When are taxes due?
5. What is my last certified assessment value?
6. Where can I find the most current owner?
7. What do I need to do when I buy a new property?
8. I have more questions about Sales Disclosures.
9. How do I add and remove exemptions and deductions?
10. What if I own a rental property?
11. How do I file personal property?
12. How long do I have to file my personal property?
13. What if my business closed?
14. What if I removed a structure from my property?
15. How do I correct a prior year's assessment?